Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Elementary, Dear Watson

I've been missing a good book to read after I finished The Historian. I've looked through all my old books and found nothing good to read, also visited the book stores but alas nothing captured my interest. Today I visited first time for two years in the local antiquarium, and was spellbound again. Why have I stayed away such a long time? :) The shelves were bursting with good books, books I've read and loved, and books I've always wanted to read, but never seen them anywhere. I must go back there next weekend. For the first aid, I grabbed the Sherlock Holmes omnibus in Finnish with magnificent Jeremy Brett on the cover (my favorite Sherlock) and also a little book about the Greek gods and goddesses. And this euphoria costed only 9 euros! Can't wait to start reading those books, I read a little bit the Greek gods book on a bus and felt very, very happy indeed! :)




No comments: