Monday, November 5, 2007

Dreamful Zombie

I don't draw much horror, but today I got the sudden inspiration from the near-by's Kinopalatsi movie theather's Beowulf posters. I really like the story of Beowulf (and has there ever been a cooler monster name than Grendel) and I can't wait to see the movie. First I wanted to do the Grendel, then the monster turned out mysteriously very femalish (ok, Grendel's mother then) but finally what I got in front of me was a dreamful zombie. Well can't (and shouldn't) really argue with monsters, a wishful dreaming zombie then it is :) Maybe he is dreaming of brains, eeeaaggh!!! Icky.

2 comments:

muk1 said...

Taas hieno ja tunnelmallinen ökkiäinen. Ja selostukset ehkä aina parhaita. 8)
Olis kiva joskus nähdä semmonen vaihe vaiheelta -juttu jostain näistä..

Anu said...

Danke Schön! Vähän jäi vaivaamaan tuo hiusosasto, hain sellaista hienoa 'massan' tuntua hiuksiin, mutta lopuksi huomasin nypliväni taas yksittäisiä suortuvia. No, ensi kerralla se homma plakkariin. Täytyy otella vähän systemaattisesti vaiheita ylös, olisi kiva kattoa niitä sarjana.