Sunday, December 9, 2007

Singstar

I bought the Singstar for Playstation 2 last Friday with the 'Anthems' disc including Finnish hits. It was so great that I had to first thing on Saturday go and buy the Singstar 80's disc also. My 'golden songs' seem to be Pet Shop Boys 'You were always on my mind' (though I learned it's only a cover of Elvis' song), Culture Club's 'Karma Chameleon' and Depeche Mode's 'Enjoy the Silence'. I totally fumbled the songs I thought I knew really well like Kate Bush's 'Running up that hill' and Marillion's 'Kayleigh'. I sang them ruddy awful!!!!

But it's a bundle of fun :) Here's the fifties' angel dude (because I learned also this weekend that my friends really have sang Nightwish's 'I wish I had an Angel' on a karaoke) trying to memorize who it is that was always on his mind! :)

No comments: